Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thank you for your presence

Greetings!

On March 25, 2011, I began my blog "Loveshines" with A Story of the Touch of God. Since then, I had shared with you many more stories of the touches of God.

Like most of you, I used to keep these experiences to myself.  First of all, these experiences were often very personal.  Naturally, we wanted to keep them to ourselves.  Secondly, it was not easy to convey the intensity of the event, or the feeling of awe at the moment of realization that something extraordinary had just occurred.  In other words, other than the person who was directly involved, other people might not see it as the touch of God at all.  When hearing about it, some people might think it was purely coincidental, and there was nothing special about it.  Or, they might think it was all in our mind to see something out of nothing.

For instance, my husband was present in many of the "Night Vision" occasions. (Please click to view 'Night Vision - Pieces of a Dream' Phenomenon)  In the beginning, he had the same attitude as I mentioned above.  He was annoyed seeing how joyful I was when I heard the music.  He thought it just happened by chance. Gradually, he felt the wonder of this phenomenon, and it lifted his spirit too.

It was truly a blessing that I was guided to join the Thursday Circle in May of 2005.  It was there I met many like-minded, loving friends who were very open to share their stories of the touches of God.  Later in the small church which I called my spiritual home, I would hear many wonderful, incredible, up-lifting stories from my brothers and sisters.  

Over the years, I understood how important it was for us to connect and share.  In sharing, my sisters and brothers had been an inspiration to me just as I had been to them.  There were mutual love and respect among us, and we truly cherished our relationships.

My life has been transformed when I opened to the vast experiences of being in relationship with the loving Divine.  In gratitude, I choose to share my experiences with you.  I would love to hear your stories too.  In my next posts, I will share more stories of the touch of God.

To me, it is a wonder of God that we are connecting with each other through this blog. Thank you for your presence in my life.

Love,
Q of D
  

No comments:

Post a Comment