Wednesday, September 11, 2013

You have logged out from another location

Greetings!

Last night I went to bed laughing at the human chaos I was going through (or we were going through since I learned online others were having the same problem).

After publishing Together We Can Change The World, my son sent me a link where I could find tips about how to promote my blog.  The tips seemed helpful, but I had many questions because I did not know much about the Internet and blogging.  I agreed with one of the tips that I should write more often and publish post regularly.

So I sat down to work on a new post.  I was surprised I kept getting the message that I had already logged out from another location.  I could sign in, but I could not write or edit a post.  I sent feedback to Blogger.  I let it go thinking the problem would go away in a day or so.  I thought Google would fix it.

On Tuesday, I happened to check the setting of my blog.  I was horrified to find that the setting had completely changed without my knowledge such as marked 'yes' on adult content,  invisible to search engine instead of visible, blog author and address were removed.  I could do nothing to the setting or change it back.  I went online, and found that indeed my blog had disappeared from Google!  I also read on the forum that many were frustrated of the 'logged out from another location' problem.

As I shut down the computer last night, I was able to laugh at this chaotic human experience.

This morning I am thankful that my blog is back and the setting has been restored.  To all of you at Google, thank you.  However, I still cannot log in as I used to.  Later I found out from a fellow blogger that I can log in through this link

                                             https://www.blogger.com

Then I check my bookmarks, and edit the link to my blog by adding a s to http.  It works!

While writing this post, I link my experience to the development of modern technology, and I have these thought.
Can ebooks replace all books printed on paper?  Well, there is nothing like it when you hold a book in your hands, and you read something that resonates with your heart.  The words on the paper vibrate not only in your hands but in your heart too.  Send someone a email with the words 'I love you'.  It is nothing (nothing at all !!!) like standing in front of the one you love, looking into his or her eyes, and say 'I love you' from your heart and soul.  Of course, except if we are all in the state of being who we truly are, then, no matter what medium we use, it will be infused with our energy of Love. 
Today we remember the 9/11 terrorist attacks.  May peace fill our hearts, may our pain be transformed into strength, may we grow from this experience, and learn to live each day fuller with love and more love.  May we hold a vision of unity, peace, and love for in truth We Are One.  Amen.

Peace and blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment