Thursday, July 9, 2015

A dream on July 7

Greetings!

In the morning of July 7, I dreamt of Joan who had moved on over a month ago.  (Re I am grateful for the warmth and kindness and Joan is home ).

In the dream, Joan and I sat side by side.  I did not see anybody else.  In the background, church music was on.  I sang along with the music for a little while.  I said that was all I knew.  Softly, Joan began to sing.  I listened.  I did  not know the song.  When Joan finished singing, she turned to face me.  We held each other's hands.  Joan looked well, and there was much peace in the dream.  Then I woke up. For quite a while, I hummed the music again and again.  I wanted to record the music, but I did not.  Later, I took a walk by the school.  I still heard the music in my mind.  In the afternoon, I finally sat down to write about the dream, but I could not recall a single musical note of the song.  I knew the best time to record a dream was as soon as I woke up, but failed to do so from time to time.

Joan was in Hospice Care before she moved on.  Some people regarded spiritual and energy healing practitioners as healers.  However, many doctors, nurses, hospice chaplains / workers, and hospital / hospice volunteers were also healers.  Their work was very important.  They helped to ease the pain, stress, and / or fear of the patients and their families.  In their loving, compassionate presence, many people moved on in peace.  People often associated healing with a physical healing, but a smooth, peaceful transition was in itself a great healing process.

To Joan, nice seeing you again!

To all the people who serve with love, thank you!

Many Blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment