Monday, July 13, 2015

Oprah & Deepak's New 21-Day Meditation Starts Today

Greetings!

Millions have joined Oprah and Deepak in meditation.  I have talked about their 21-Day meditation experiences in my blog.  They begin a new 21-Day 'Manifesting Grace through Gratitude' meditation experience today.  I have just participated in the Day-1 meditation minutes earlier.  The energy is great as it always is.  Originally, I do not plan to write about it because most of you who read my blog must have known about it.  However, there have been some new traffic to my blog.  In case you are interested, please go online and look up Oprah and Deepak meditation.  It is free, and you are never too late to sign up.

If you have time, please click to view some of my experiences when I participated in Oprah and Deepak's meditation.

My heart knows the answer
Oprah and Deepak's Words of Wisdom on Our Life Purposes
http://yfguidesandangels.blogspot.com/2014/04/oprah-deepaks-new-free-meditation.html

Have a good night!

Many blessings,
Q of D
    

No comments:

Post a Comment