Monday, August 1, 2016

Divine Plan At Work

Greetings!

I am excited about August, 2016!

The two healers from another state will come back and hold a workshop later this month.  I have signed up for their workshop.  (Re Two Powerful Healers from Another State )

A spiritual teacher (or master) from another country will be here in August.  The gathering will be on a Sunday.  I gladly sign up because I do not have to work on Saturdays and Sundays.

I also learned the young man that talked to my son in the healing gathering had written a book.  (Re I asked to be a source of healing to the others, and I was )  There will be a book signing event at a church in an evening.  The young man's spiritual teacher*** will speak and bless those that come.  (*** The same teacher as mentioned above, but these are two separate events on different dates.)

I did not sign up for the book signing event in a church because I worked evenings during weekdays.  I never thought of taking that evening off because I knew I would meet the spiritual teacher on a later date (about 10 days from the book signing event).

However, the Divine had another plan.  When I went to work last week, I was told that I would not have to go to work on that particular evening.  I was all smiles hearing the unexpected good news.

Have a great August!

Love and blessings,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment