Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Sometimes I never know how a day is going to be

Greetings!

In my post Covid-19 and Natalie Glasson''s channeled messages , I mentioned I signed up for an 8-week lecture series.  We had the first lecture on March 7 in a center.  After the governor posted the guidelines for covid-19, the remaining lectures were scheduled as online events.  (I signed up for the whole series, but some people chose to attend the lectures they were interested in.)  Last Sunday was the last lecture.

The lecturer was the young man I wrote about in What Is Love?  His talks on the 14-chakra system was very interesting.  I appreciated and respected his way of teaching.  He was always peaceful and patient.  He used his psychic and clairvoyant gifts appropriately in answering questions so as to bring about healing.  He shared what he knew, and was open to other people's views.  When we asked something he did not know, he was honest about it.  He had spent thousands of hours in seeking the knowledge he now shared.  His dedication was admirable and respectable.

Each lecture was on a different subject about chakras or archetypal energies / patterns.  It lasted for an hour and a half.  After sharing his knowledge and answering questions, he usually offered to give short reading on the subject matter.  Many people volunteered or wanted to be read.  With limited time left, he usually only read 3 or 4 people.  As with sitting among people, I enjoyed observing or listening.  I had not volunteered to be read ***.

*** One time he asked all of us to choose a number between one to a million.  He said he had decided on a number.  He would read the one(s) who chose a number that matched his or a number that was closest to his number.  I decided to participate because the idea of picking a number was fun.  I believed I typed in 849.  It turned out the number he chose was 1.  There was no match.  On the computer screen were numbers with six digits.  One person happened to have a dot before a series of numbers.  When asked to clarify, that person said the dot was a decimalTherefore, it was the number that was closest to 1.  If I recalled correctly, this person ended up being the only one that the lecturer read that day.  (Don't you see how interesting life is!)  By the way, this online lecture was not a video chat kind of event.  Other than the names, the attendees did not know how each other looked like.  We typed in our questions and comments using the computer.  The lecturer was able to read us or see our energies using his psychic and clairvoyant gifts.

June 13 was the day for the second last lecture.  I woke up late and almost forgot about the lecture.  I was probably the last one to log into the event.

As with other times, some participated actively by asking questions.  I listened and had not thought of asking any question.  About three quarters into the lecture, I suddenly typed in a question about energy.  With my question, the lecturer began to talk about my energies and what he saw.  He drew a picture showing healing energies constantly flowed out of an upper chakra like the frequencies of a radio.(There was more to what he said, but this was how I chose to relate.)  He asked me to collaborate.  I did not expect this to happen.  I felt somewhat anxious as I typed a few sentences to collaborate what he said.  Later, I noticed someone wrote she felt my energy was special when she saw me for the first time at the center.  I wrote 'that was the hard part for I did not like attention'.  My response caused some misunderstanding.  She wrote 'but, I had kept it to myself and had not talked to anyone about it.'  In the meantime, the lecturer continued to talk.  At the end, he suggested for me to surrender to the calling.  Someone commented I should write a book about my experiences.

I never knew June 13, 2020 would unfold like that.  13 had always seemed to be a special number to me.  Later, I suddenly remembered another important day.  Exactly 11 years ago, on June 13, 2009, I finally got the answers I had been looking for since the Dec. 2001 reading in the book Explorer Race and Beyond by Zoosh through Robert Shapiro.  (Re my post The conclusion of the mystery of a sister )  Was it a coincidence?  As I looked back at other important dates in my life, certain numbers or dates seemed to stand out.

There is much more to life than I know.  I will let it go now.  Good night!


Peace,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment