Saturday, December 31, 2016

Have a Blissful 2017!

Greetings!

Continue from A Mysterious Encounter
                       A Strange Dream
                       The Mystery of a Sister Continues
                       Why I had to sign before he reincarnated

After I published Why I had to sign before he reincarnated , I happened to read an old post Who Smiles? Who Sees?  I realized I had two readings in 2006, one in March and one a few months later by the Stone Reader.  I remembered the March reading, but somehow I tended to forget what I heard in the later reading.

I meant no disrespect to the Stone Reader.  He was a good channel with the pure intention of service.  His way of doing readings was different from other psychics.  In the reading room was a table full of stones and crystals.  He asked me to feel the energies of the stones and pick 3 to 4 pieces.  He began relating the messages he received by holding the stones in the order that I picked.  Early in the reading, he talked about one of my past lives.  He said I manifested myself on earth around 400 B.C.*** (i.e. not by birth), taught a small numbers of students and left (not by death).

In retrospect, that was when the human I listened with disbelief, "If I was that being, why did I have to struggle so much mentally and emotionally in this lifetime?"  I thought what he said of me in a past life was irrelevant.  To me, I was a simple Chinese woman in this lifetime, and that was the fact!

                                            ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~

***When I decided to share the experience Who Smiles? Who Sees? a few years ago, I listened to the reading again.  Afterward, I put the tape away.  Now, I forgot where I put the tape.  During the reading, the reader was very specific about years and dates.  For instance, I asked him about something.  He saw a date flashing on my forehead.  I thought it could not be because the date was within the week.  Amazingly, it happened on the date as he had seen on my forehead.  As regards to that lifetime, I could not find the tape, and only recalled it was around 400 B.C.

                                            ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~      

As I reread Who Smiles? Who Sees?, the words of the psychic in the March 2006 reading came to my mind.  She said, "In this lifetime, you have come to live an ordinary life.  You come to collect data living as an ordinary person, but cream is lighter than water.  You will eventually rise to the top because of who you are."  I asked her to explain.  She related her visions of me, but what she said was not what I wanted to hear.  I wanted to know where to look for a job and have an income.  For a while, she paused as if taking in the images she saw.  She said, "Q of D, you come to live an ordinary life.  You want to be like everybody else,  but you are not everybody else.  You are different.  You have to accept who you are ... "

I also remembered what happened on the first day of the 7-Day spiritual retreat.  The spiritual master said to Samuel, "She is an instrument."  He turned to me and said, "When you accept who you are, you will be much more and can help many people." His words caused a strong emotional reaction within me.  I thought I had accepted who I was by stepping outside of my comfort zone to mix with people.  (Re Day 1 of the one week spiritual retreat )

As all of these came to my mind, I reflected on what had happened.

When I wrote A Mysterious Encounter , I did not know I would write the posts that followed.  I had the reading in March 2006.  I went to the spiritual retreat in August 2016.  I only connected the psychic's words to the spiritual master's words in recent days.  I realized over ten years had gone by.  The spiritual master was right.  I had as yet accepted who I am.  I still lived in the limited view of self.  I only felt comfortable channeling healing energies among people without being noticed.  I thought there was nothing wrong with this attitude since I neither seek attention nor recognition. However, there were times I stopped the flow of healing energies because I did not want to be seen or ridiculed as weird.  Sometimes I did not speak up when words came to me.  I realized it was fear that blocked me from accepting who I am.  If I had accepted who I am, I would not have fear.  I would be at peace with what I did or did not do.

                                            ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~

While I wanted to finish the story of a sister, I did not know I was led to go through a process of self-examination.

My friends, have you accepted who you are?  Do you have fear of standing in your own truth?  Are you at peace and at ease with your life?  We are all much more than the human beings we appear to be.  What is your gift for the world?

I will definitely finish the story of a sister in my next post.

Have a blissful 2017!

Love,
Q of D

No comments:

Post a Comment